Reference Manual Files and Guides
- Order of draw for Multiple Tube Collections
- American Medical Association (AMA) Approved Organ and Disease Specific PanelsThe AMA has grouped certain tests into panels for coding purposes only. These panel components are not intended to limit performance of other tests. If you order tests in addition to those specifically indicated for a particular panel, ACM will bill those tests separately in addition to the panel requested.Please note the associated CPT code is referenced for each approved AMA panel.
- Urine Collection for ACM Courier Pickup, Urine Collection for FedEx PickupUrine Collection Guides: Specimen Handling Guides for local courier and FedEx shipments to ensure optimal specimen integrity.
- Enteric Pathogens by PCR Announcement
- Technical Specifications for Bordetella Detection by PCR Amplification
- Antibiogram, Outpatient, 2017
- Antibiogram -- Outpatient Urine, 2017
- 2013/2014 Winter Respiratory Virus Memo
- Influenza Technical Bulletin
ACM Medical Laboratory has compiled a variety of techniques with complete instructions on how to obtain Microbiology specimens to ensure optimal specimen integrity.
- Specimen Collection Guide July 2017
- Specimen Collection Resources for the cobas® CT/NG Amplified Assay
- GYN Cytology and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) DNA Testing GuidelinesThe specifications for performing HPV DNA testing and the methodology for GYN Cytology at ACM Medical Laboratory.
- Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical CytologyACM uses the Bethesda System for reporting cervical cytology results. Specimen Adequacy, General Categorization and Interpretation of Results are defined in this document.
- Cytology Specimen Handling InstructionsACM Medical Laboratory has compiled a variety of techniques with complete instructions on how to obtain Cytology specimens to ensure optimal specimen integrity.
- Cytology Report Sample
A negative Cytology report sample with detailed information related to Clinical Data (Specimen Source), Specimen Adequacy, General Categorization, Interpretative Results, Date Reported and Related Laboratory Tests.
Detailed information concerning methodology, specimen requirements and reference ranges on new and specialized tests.