About the Reference Manual
ACM Global Laboratories is pleased to unveil a newly enhanced online reference manual designed to aid you in finding information about laboratory tests. Highlights of the new functionality include:
- User interface upgrades.
- Enhanced information layout.
- New design and ease of use.
- Find a Test; search by test name, test number, specialty or keyword.
- Tests listed according to area of specialty; Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Infectious Disease, Pain Management or Women's Health with more to come.
- New and Featured Tests; check in on a regular basis to see what's new on our test menu.
- Bookmark your favorite or most frequently ordered tests.
- Build a book of test information that is most useful to you as a quick reference.
- Downloads; PDF documents with additional technical information, algorithms and specimen collection techniques.
An online user guide will be available in the coming weeks for you to access if you have any questions. In the meantime, you may contact Anna Boonstra at (585) 429-2346 with questions at any time.
Find a Test
Test information in the ACM Global Laboratories Reference Manual includes test name, test number, specimen requirements, and technical specifications such as methodology, CPT and LOINC codes, stability and reference range.
Build A Book
Create a custom list of tests and export your own reference manual to a pdf file.